WP1540 | WP1550
Premium Vibratory Plates
The WP premium plate series feature a patented computer designed base plate that has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular, mixed materials with some cohesive content. Water tank models are available for asphalt applications. These plates have set the standard for performance and durability in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs and abutments. WP plates are also popular for landscape applications for subbase and paver compaction.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components keep machine weight down and allow for easy handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate the plate under obstacles and form work.
- Tough, wear resistant ductile iron base plate offers durability and shock resistance.
- Water tank models have a large capacity polyethylene tank that includes a large filter inside the tank to prevent clogging during operation and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining.
- Asphalt models include a spray bar with angled holes to allow for complete water coverage for no asphalt pick up on the plate bottom.
- Tapered and rounded edges minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
- Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
- First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
- The forward pivoting handle allows for operations such as upward pulling of the plate when working on a slope.
- Due to the central mounting of the guide handle the plate can be turned quickly and easily.
- The 11 liters tank capacity reduces time for refills and thus increases productivity.
- Easy filling due to the large tank lid.
- Optional for all models of the WP series.
- Perfect protection of paving stones during compaction.
- Quick and stable mounting.
- Essential accessory for all pavement applications.
|WP 1540A*||WP 1550A*|
|Operating weight lb||185||190|
|Centrifugal force lbf||3,375||3,375|
|Base plate size (w x l) in||15.5 x 23||19.5 x 23|
|Operating width in||15.5||19.5|
|Height Lowest working in||20||20|
|Operating height in||38||38|
|Advance travel ft/min||85||100|
|Surface capacity ft²/h||6,590||9,750|
Engine / Motor
|WP 1540A*||WP 1550A*|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda||Honda|
|Engine performance hp||5.5||5.5|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.5||0.5|
|Tank capacity US qt||3.9||3.9|