74hp Articulated Wheel Loader
The extremely compact yet powerful WL 38 wheel loader is an excellent choice for any jobsite. The WL 38 is equipped with a 74-hp turbo charged Deutz Tier 4 Final diesel engine allowing the machine to achieve top speeds of 19 mph. With a standard auxiliary hydraulic flow of 18 gpm and high flow of 33 gpm, this is the perfect machine for a variety of jobs. The operator's station is ergonomically laid out for the comfort and convenience of the operator. Operating elements including a multifunctional single lever control and an additional lever for the third control circuit are conveniently arranged next to the driver's seat for easy operation.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Deutz T4F, 74-hp engine offers a maintenance-free after treatment
- Standard aux hydraulic high flow of 18 gpm and 31 gpm allows the operation of high performance attachments
- Universal hydraulic attachment plate allows flexibility for use of current and new attachments
- Faster quick connect hydraulic connector provides quick and easy changing of attachments. A 14-pin wiring harness allows the operator to control multiple attachment functions from the unit's single joystick
- Fertilizer version includes standard kinematics adapter and optional anti-corrosion coating. Fertilizer edition also is available with M-Drive that provides constant engine rpm and no inch brake to deliver maximum power, reducing cycle times and increasing operator efficiency
Maneuverable to the tightest corner
The articulated pendulum joint makes the machine uniquely manoeuvrable and provides constant traction also on uneven ground.
100% connectable differential lock
The 100% differential lock offers maximum traction even on difficult ground.
Universal Attachment plate
Use your existing and new attachments that can be easily connected with the universal attachment plate (skid steer).
Comfortable cabin design
The spacious design and amenities of our wheel loader cabins offer plenty of user friendly comfort.
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Deutz|
|Engine / Motor type||TCD 2.9 L4|
|Engine performance||74 hp|
|at rpm maximum||2,600 rpm|
|Operating voltage||12 V|
|Operating weight||9,259 lb|
|Lifting force maximum||4,850 lb|
|Breakout force maximum||9,280 lbf|
|Bucket capacity Standard bucket*||0.785 yd³|
|Traction drive||Hydrostatic with universal joint shaft|
|Speed (standard)||0-12.4 mph|
|Speed (optional)||0-17.4 mph|
|Standard tires||15/55-18 EM ET 0|
|Driving hydraulics - operating pressure||6,454 psi|
|Operating hydraulics - operating pressure||3,046 psi|
|Operating hydraulics - discharge capacity||14.6 US gpm|
|Operating hydraulics - discharge capacity (optional up to)||30.2 US gpm|
|Tank capacity (fuel)||16.9 US gal|
|Hydraulic oil tank||52.8 US qt|
|Average sound power level LwA||99.3 dB(A)|
|Guaranteed sound power level LwA||101 dB(A)|
|Specified sound pressure level LpA||78 dB(A)|