35.4" drum width
The RD12 one-ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Easily maneuverable units provide flush compaction to curbs and obstructions.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improve machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class.
- Ideally suited for compaction of granular base surfaces and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface.
|Operating weight w/ ballast lb||2,689||2,689|
|L x W x H in||71.8 x 40.7 x 90.5||71.8 x 40.7 x 90.5|
|Drum width in||35.4||35.4|
|Drum diameter in||22||22|
|Side clearance Right in||1.7||1.8|
|Side clearance Left in||3.5||3.5|
|Curb clearance Right in||15.7||15.7|
|Curb clearance Left in||8.2||8.2|
|Centrifugal force Dynamic (Front Drum) lbf||3,400||3,400|
|Linear force Static (Front/Rear) lb/in||28 / 41||28 / 41|
|Linear force Dynamic (Front) lb/in||96||96|
|Travel speed Forward mph||5.4||5.4|
|Travel speed Reverse mph||5.4||5.4|
|Surface capacity Area ft²/h||84,281||84,281|
|Gradeability Maximum %||30||30|
|Turning radius Outside in||96.5||96.5|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||air-cooled, 2-cylinder, gasoline engine||air-cooled, 2-cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker WM 650||Honda GX 630|
|RPM / speed Operating Speed rpm||3,100||3,100|
|Operating performance Max Rated at 3600 rpm hp||20.5||20.3|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||1.35||1.6|
|Tank capacity Fuel US gal||6.1||6.1|
|Tank capacity Water US gal||26.4||26.4|