53.9" drum width
Single-Drum Soil Compactor
5-ton soil compactor for efficient compaction
The RC50 single drum soil compactor offers optimum compaction results with excellent maneuverability, gradeability and stability. The compact design provides for an excellent view of the work area and drum from the operator’s seat. The spacious operator platform is isolated from vibration for comfortable operation. It also features plenty of legroom and simple operation via an intuitively designed display and joystick. The RC soil compactors are ideal for commercial and residential projects, secondary roads and parking lots.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint provides for even weight distribution and consistent compaction, even when navigating curves and uneven ground conditions
- Rear wheels are driven by independent motors resulting in excellent ground clearance
- Quick and easy maintenance with all access points located on one side of the machine
- Excellent traction in a variety of conditions, enhancing productivity and safety
- Models offered with either smooth drum for compaction of granular materials or padfoot drum for effective compaction of cohesive soils such as clay
Two types of drums:
Master up to a 60% gradient
thanks to the wheel motors.
- Drive system via hydraulic wheel motors
- Distribution of the torque to the front and rear axle depending on the requirements
- Efficient compaction on slopes
Compaction through vibration
Vibration for deep compaction
RC50 and RC50p
- The RC50 is equipped with diamond tread tires as a standard.
- The diamond tread ensures an optimal weight distribution across the entire surface of the tire.
- The result: No more deep tire imprints in recently compacted asphalt.
Operating data General
|Operating weight with roll-over protective structure lb||10,615||10,880|
|Operating weight with cabin lb||11,100||11,365|
|Operating weight max. lb||12,588||12,191|
|L x W x H in||157.6 x 58.5 x 111.8||157.6 x 58.5 x 111.8|
|Drum width in||53.9||53.9|
|Drum diameter in||39||45|
|Operating width in||53.9||53.9|
|Ground clearance Middle in||10.5||10.5|
|Axle load Front lb||5,787||6,052|
|Axle load Rear lb||5,313||5,313|
|Curb clearance left/right in||2.5||2.5|
|Turning radius in||131.6||131.6|
Operating data Vibration
|Centrifugal force lbf||15,512||15,512|
|Linear force static, front lb/in||109.6||114.2|
|Travel speed Operation, max. mph||3.7||3.7|
|Travel speed Transport gear, max. mph||7.8||7.8|
|Gradeability with vibration %||55||55|
|Gradeability without vibration %||60||60|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||4-cylinder diesel engine, V3307-CR-T||4-cylinder diesel engine, V3307-CR-T|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kubota||Kubota|
|RPM / speed rpm||2,200||2,200|
|Operating performance hp||73.2||73.2|
|Traction drive||hydrostatic with wheel motor||hydrostatic with wheel motor|
|Tank capacity US gal||32||32|