Tracked Zero Tail Excavator
The EZ28 compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of azero tail swing machine. When the housing is revolved, the tail does not project over the width of the tracks. This excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of standard or long dipperstick. Powered by an Yanmar 3-cylinder diesel, Tier 4 Final engine, the EZ28 track excavator offers rubber tracks, dozer blade, boom-mounted working light and a controlpattern change system.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Zero tail swing for working in tight and confined spaces.
- Easy access and operator comfort are provided in one of the largest operator stations in this class.
- Adjustable armrests and 5-way adjustable seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS). VDS enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes, saving up to 25% material and time costs.
- Unit equipped with a pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
|Shipping weight min.||5,677 lb|
|Operating weight||6,030 - 7,456 lb|
|Biting force max.||3,440 lbf|
|Breakout force max. max.||5,058 lbf|
|Digging depth max.||108 in|
|Dumping height||111.8 - 121.5 in|
|Dump height max.||121.54 in|
|Digging radius max.||189.21 in|
|L x W x H||167.5 x 61.8 x 94.8 in|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar|
|Engine / Motor type||3TNV80F|
|Engine / Motor||Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine|
|RPM / speed||2,500 rpm|
|Engine performance output to ISO||21.2 hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.3 US gal|
|Duty pump||Double variable- & two-gear pump|
|Flow rate||23.6 US gpm|
|Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics||3,263 psi|
|Operating pressure Slewing gear||2,988 psi|
|Hydraulic oil tank||7 US gal|
|Travel speed max.||2.4 mph|
|Chain width||11.8 in|
|Ground clearance||10.9 in|
|Stroke - Above ground||15 in|
|Stroke - Below ground||16.5 in|
|Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC||93 dB(A)|
|Cabin - specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394||79 dB(A)|