Optimum efficiency with VDS.
With the development of this peerless system, Wacker Neuson has made an essential contribution towards increased cost-effectiveness of excavator work. The Vertical Digging System (VDS) compensates for height differences on uneven terrain and quickly sets the operator in an upright position. Thus, costs take a tumble.
- Improved productivity and efficiency: Shorter digging times, thanks to precise vertical excavation.
- Up to 25% time and material savings when excavating.
- Up to 25% time and material savings when backfilling.
- Up to 20% increased stability at 15° tilt and full load.
- 360° swiveling performance.
- Upright sitting position, making it easier and more comfortable to operate.
- Simple and robust design.
VDS enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15°. At the touch of a button operators can thus compensate for slopes of up to 27%.
Success from "pole position". Improved productivity and efficiency. In addition: Precise vertical digging results in significantly shorter excavation times. Only from Wacker Neuson.
Proven flexibility is always an advantage. Wacker Neuson's Vertical Digging System (VDS) is a class of its own. The intelligent upgrading of Wacker Neuson's excavators:
|Max. tilt of the superstructure||15°|
|Enhanced user comfort and ergonomics||100%|
|Savings||up to 25%|