All Wheel Steer Loader
The 8085 T4F all wheel steer wheel loader offers easy transport and maneuverability around the job site. This wheel loader features a long wheelbase for smooth driving and easy handling. Counterweights are located far behind the rear axle for higher payloads and stability. Three steering modes offer excellent maneuverability, overall machine stability and increased performance. Machine design features a T4F 74 HP engine with maintenance free after-treatment (DOC) with a focus of the placement of components for access and serviceability
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Tier 4 Final Deutz engine with maintenance-free DOC aftertreatment provides power and efficient operation
- Hydraulically operated universal attachment plate allows for efficient changing from one accessory to another without leaving the operator's station
- Three steering modes (All-wheel, 2-wheel and Crab) provide excellent maneuverability in any operating condition
- Operator's station offers a spacious and functional layout for operator comfort and provides a panoramic view
- Certain models are available with 25 mph/40 kph and high flow auxiliary hydraulics