803 Dual Power
Tracked Conventional Tail Excavator
Wacker Neuson dual power is the innovative solution for an emission-free auxiliary drive. In addition to the integrated diesel engine, the electro-hydraulic unit HPU8 can be connected to the 803 compact excavator if necessary. The HPU8 is technically tailor-made to the requirements of the excavator 803. In this way, the excavator can be operated electrically and emission-free if necessary. The handling is easy: The generator is connected to the undercarriage via Plug & Play – done.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Two drive options: Diesel and electro-hydraulic drive
- Emission-free if necessary: For work indoors and in sensitive environments
- Consistent performance with both drives – even in breaker operation.
- Unrestricted work movements: Rotatable 360° with both drives
- Easy handling: Excavator weight, dimensions and machine center of gravity are unchanged
Easy to transport
Two openings are inset in the dozer blade in which the HPU8 can be suspended for transport.
a sturdy lifting point for crane loading is attached on the connection lance.
Compact & practical
The loading dimensions of 930 x 720 x 1,000 mm are ideal. And four sturdy tie-down lugs ensure rapid transport.
Simple Plug & Play connection on the undercarriage. The lifting point bracket is used as a connection lance and guide for the hydraulic hoses of the HPU8 at the same time. With a few hand movements, it is removed from the generator and connected to the excavator. The positioning on the undercarriage means 360° freedom of movement with the excavator.