All Wheel Steer Loader
The 5055 all wheel steer wheel loader offers excellent maneuverability around the job site. This unit features a long wheelbase for smooth driving and easy handling even across the roughest terrain. Counterweights are located far behind the rear axle for higher payloads and more stability. Four-wheel drive steering offers excellent maneuverability, overall machine stability and increased payloads. Machine design features placement of components for easy access and serviceability.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
- Operator station offers a spacious and functional layout for operator comfort.
- All-wheel steer and rigid frame provide excellent maneuverability and constant payload stability even when turning.
- Hydraulically operated universal style quick hitch allows for efficient changing from one accessory to another without leaving the operator's station.
- Engine cover lifts high giving excellent access to all the service points.
- Low transport weight and constant high payload make this the ideal machine.
|5055 Cabin||5055 Canopy|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar||Yanmar|
|Engine / Motor type||4NNKAC Tier IV Final||4NNKAC Tier IV Final|
|Engine performance hp||47||47|
|Operating voltage V||12||12|
|Operating weight lb||7,936.6||7,605.9|
|Lifting force lb||7,306.3|
|Breakout force lbf||6,294.6||6,294.6|
|Payload S=1.25 (pallets) lb||3,527.4||3,527.4|
|Tipping load max. lb||4,761.9||4,761.9|
|Bucket capacity yd³||0.85||0.85|
|Service brake||Hydraulic disc brake||Hydraulic disc brake|
|Steering angle max. °||2 x 38||2 x 38|
|Driving hydraulics - discharge capacity US gpm||14.56|
|Operating hydraulics - operating pressure psi||3,408.4||3,408.4|
|Tank capacity US gal||15.6||15.6|
|Hydraulic oil tank US qt||61.3||61.3|