Two Cycle Rammers
Wacker Neuson rammers have long been accepted as the standard setters in the construction industry. They have been developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. They are powered by the exclusive WM 80 engine, designed and built by Wacker Neuson. Thanks to its catalytic converter the emissions fall significantly below the air emission standards. The most environmentally friendly gasoline rammer engine in the market. Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the engine if left idling for 10 minutes,providing additional fuel and emission savings.
- Easy start-up: Reliable starting in idle with automatic choke thanks to the vented carburetor.
- Strong performance: High percussion rate, powerful stroke, high stroke energy, fast advance travel
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Compact design offers easy operation, especially in trenches
Seperate Oil Injected Rammers
BS50-2i | BS60-2i | BS70-2i
The patented oil-injected rammers offer the performance of two-cycle rammers with the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times…up to 100 hours on a single tank of oil. The low oil shutdown prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble free operation. The oil-injected rammers come in three weight classes.
- Powered by Wacker Neuson's exclusive WM 80 engine specifically designed for tough rammer applications and meets all EPA and European emission standards
- Integrated fuel valve and gas lever provide simple operation and easy starting
- Unit will shut down if left idling for extended period of time, reduces emssions
- Optimized guide handle reduces vibration, improving operator comfort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
Product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
|Operating weight||129 lb|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL) *||9.8 x 13 in|
|L x W x H||26.5 x 13.5 x 37 in|
|Percussion rate max.||715 blows/min|
|Stroke at the ramming shoe||1.71 in|
|Operating speed Travel Speed||25.9 ft/min|
|Surface capacity Compaction||1,274 ft²/h|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson|
|Engine / Motor||WM 80|
|Fuel consumption||0.26 US gal/h|
|Operating performance Max rated Power ISO 3046-1||2.2 hp|
|at rpm||4,400 rpm|
|Tank capacity Fuel||3.2 US qt|
|Gasoline / oil mixture Ratio||100:1|